Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Top 5 Holiday must haves for this girl!



It's almost that time.. Christmas and the holidays are here and I would like to share a few of my favorite things with you.

So what's topping my list this year? Well, as any family holiday around my house- let's start off with something bubbly. 



1. Champagne Saucer Glasses

Yes, these squatty flutes caught my eye in an episode of HBO's Boardwalk Empire and I'm obsessed.  Www.wineware.co.uk has a great selection as seen in the picture above.




2. Cracker Caddy

http://madisonavegifts.com

Keep it simple. Don't worry about the crackers scattering everywhere! Put them in this Cracker Caddy and your cheese plate will look wonderful no matter how many (or how few) crackers are left!



3. Not sure to do with everything leftover?


My new inspiration for sandwiches, welcome to http://scanwiches.com. Great look- great taste and a way to get you out of your usual leftovers.



4.  Bring in the New Year with Style

www.tiarasandfascinators.com
You can find them everywhere now so start the New Year off right, wear that old black dress but bring it to life with a Fascinator! I know I am! Old school camera optional.. but let's be honest.. i'll be donning that as well!




5. Just in case
http://www.franciscoppolawinery.com/wine/sofia/mini

As always, something will go wrong, so don't worry. These little guys can help you out at a moments notice without having to do any extra dishes.  The Francis Ford Coppola winery really won me over when they put delicious sparkling in a can and gave you a bendable straw to go with it. Heaven on earth friends! And it's so discreet.. some people may just think you're having a soda. Or as they say, "you can take it anywhere- anytime you feel like sparkling." 


OoOOooo.. now that we've kicked off the holiday, I'm off to California with the family for the holidays!

Love love love!
Caroline

1 comment:

  1. I just love those little champagne bottles! I need to find them in Arkansas for the Christmas weekend. So many great ideas..

    ReplyDelete