Monday, November 8, 2010

1, 2, 3... Whiskey!



Friends,

I'm glad to be back and look forward to a week full of lots of fun taste & tricks posts. And to start off this lovely Monday morning I bring you a trick I learned from my friend Marilyn Hess while in Highlands a few weekends ago.

We all strive to get the best picture of your friends and family when you are together, but let's be honest.. sometimes that is trickier than you think. So, instead of your usual 1, 2, 3.. cheese! Let's adopt the 1, 2, 3, WHISKEY!

I saw Marilyn use this many times throughout our weekend together and people giggled at this catch phrase time and time again. Bottom line, people like to smile when you say Whiskey.

Enjoy this little trick!

Caroline

(also it should be noted that actual whiskey can help with the picture as well!)







1 comment:

  1. Your pics were just what I needed on this long monday afternoon. Do you think Mr. Rosen EVER thought he would take a picture like the one shown above? I LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete