Monday, November 8, 2010

Dear Colleen- thanks for the Champagne!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/dearcolleen?ref=seller_info

Isn't this quote just oh, so true?

Something you should know about me, if you don't already, is that I'm a sucker for a good quote. I'll use it relentlessly and.. if your not careful, i'll take the liberty to modify it depending on my mood, or the song that I'm singing in my head. However, Dear Colleen has a  Tom Waits quote paired with a custom design that is so perfect, I couldn't change it if I tried. It will be a great addition for the Nabors/Rosen home in the kitchen or above the bar. I'll let you know once it arrives!

Colleen, a New Zealand printmaker ,truly makes delightful things- and seems to have great taste and tricks. She's living the dream, doing what she likes, making amazing things, and being with her friends. I do believe we have a hero of the week! Thanks for making your way through the internet to us Colleen.

Check out Colleen at her blog- http://dearcolleen.blogspot.com/ or purchase any of these items in her store Dear Colleen at Etsy.com

Enjoy!

 I'd rather stare at these beauties than do the dishes!!

 Amen!

Perfect for all you Saints fans! Who Dat!



1 comment: